Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer runnin'

Hey there moms!  Are you surviving summer so far?  With the temperatures rising and the kids out of school it's really hard for me to find time to run unless it's at 5:00 am.  My 3 year old seems to be an extra early riser with the sun so I need to be home by 5:45 to get her going before she wakes the whole house!  It's this time of year I find I'm on the treadmill more.  Between finding time to run before it gets too hot and finding childcare which my gym provides, the treadmill is my best bet if I oversleep.  Here in Arizona, there aren't too many races this time of year so most people head indoors or go on vacation.  I, fortunately get to do the latter.  We are heading to the beautiful island of Kauai this Friday.  I will be sure to post some pics when I get back.  Until then, don't let the boredom of your kids keep you from doing what you love - keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment