Thursday, May 26, 2011

Starting Line - RUNNERS READY?

This is it!  I finally decided to take the time and create a blog for running moms.  Because I talk to so many other moms who run that I figured it would be fun to have a spot we could all just vent and let it all hang out.  Feel free to say whatever you want - I've probably heard it already, but many of my readers may find it helpful.  Speaking of which, I NEED READERS so please pass this on to any moms you know who enjoy running.  All I ask is you stay on the topic of running and how you busy moms manage to fit in your runs while trying to be the wonderful wives and moms I know you already are!  It is through each other we will find our strength and energy.  One cannot do it alone so let the posts come flowing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment